Wanna be part of a dynamic startup that plans to change the global event planning market? Well, it’s already on the way and we need your support to make this happen even quicker !
OneHouseStand is looking for a Marketing & Communications Intern with a passion for creating engaging digital content. It is an Intern position, starting as soon as possible.
About the job
We are undergoing a substantial growth in our business and we forecast our user-base to expand substantially in the coming months.
- You will help us develop lead-generation marketing works, social media activation and content.
- Launch new social media plans on: Instagram, Pinterest
- Optimize social media plans on: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
- Develop and take advantage of growth hacking practices
- Manage the content creation process with a defined budget
- Online community management
OneHouseStand is a startup based in Brussels, Belgium. Through an innovative web application, OneHouseStand is reinventing the way businesses and individuals organize their events.
- You must be a resourceful and proactive tech enthusiast who's eager to learn and achieve great results
- You are an avid consumer of content, and you really love media in all its forms
- You have first experience in content creation, community building, analytics and conversion optimization
- You have great writing skills (English and French)
- You are fun ;)
- Join us at the start of this exciting time of growth acceleration
- Get a taste of the development of a young/unique successful/growing/challenging/niche startup
- Fun, casual environment
- Flexible schedules
Please, contact us by shooting an email at email@example.com !
Have a look at our company on:
Emanuele for OneHouseStand's team